miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

About the ease of the things

Most of the times, things are not as difficult as they seem, when you see them from a distant point.
I always watch at those things from a biiiig building, and I'm always in the highest floor. But when I fall, and I see them closer, I make a big noise and that's all I do. Noise. I don't even hurt myself.
I have to learn, and I never do. I make things bigger, and they are just nothing! I see a blood river, and there's only a drop. I see millons of people, and there are only 2 or 3. Most of the times, I think minutes are never gonna pass by, but they just move on as normaly as they have ever done.
I get stupid, maybe nervous, maybe impatient. And it's nothing. I'm there, alone, like in a field full of lions that wants to kill me, and snakes that wants to bite me, and birds that will eat my corpse. But in fact, there are not birds, or snakes, or lions, there is nothing, just me and a cellphone, or me and a computer, or me and myself, with my thoughts, and those brain soldiers, that every now and then, return for a power fight and they leave, using the back door, as quiet as they entered.
On one side, the ones that scream "don't be idiot, it's fucking normal, just keep moving". On the other, the ones that try to frighten me, to make me fall. But it's common for me, that the first side wins. It's common, and it's the only thing that makes me go on. I never listen to the second side. It's not good for me. And I know it.

- P.S.: [STARTING.. Take notes].

No hay comentarios.: