martes, 26 de junio de 2007

Lullaby

Just love the freakin' word. Lullaby, lullaby. Sounds beautiful. Lullaby.. Amazing, and is just a damn word ;)
I think Amy Lee loves it too (?). Many artist must do,, don't u think??

"In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby [Paper flowers]
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me [Paper flowers]"
(Imaginary - Evanescence)

"I believe that dreams are sacred.
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby,
Like a reason why,
Like a play of my obsessions,
Make me understand the lesson,
So I'll find myself,
So I won't be lost again."
(All that I'm living for - Evanescence)

"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis"
(Mr. Brightside - The Killers)

Fuck. Lullaby.
You.Are:My.Fucking:Lullaby,(?)
I woke up and I wanted to write in English.
And I want to dance.
And I hate geography.
LU,,LLA,,BY!
Adío..

No hay comentarios.: