domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Long time since the last time..

Ah?
Since the last time I wrote in english!
Anyway I'm not pretty inspired.
Just some news; Today I found an english dictionary (a Longman one!) that belong to my father,, It's a little weird, the way it is organized.
MMmm, ¬¬ damn, I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll continue this beautiful post =)
C.ya! (L)

ACTUALIZACIÓN 19.11.07
Me again =)
Well.. Yesterday I wanted to write about my grandfather,
I was thinking about doing it today, and I will, in fact.
Yesterday, I went with my brother to some kind of warehouse (is not actually a warehouse in the entire sense of the word, but it is the description that gets closer) that it's above my house,
We were looking for a table and some casettes, but it doesn't matter actually what we wanted, it matters what we found. There was some letters, letters from Spain, from my grandad's family from Coin, (he is Argentinian, but his mother and father were Spanish I think-)..
It was like going back to past, like bringing him back, like bringing all he lived and knew back..
My grandad is (in fact, the correct word is "was" but I hate to speak of him in the past tense, cause he is REALLY present always in me, so..) a normal person, kind, lovely, generous.. He made mistakes as every human been, but I try to forget about that, not because I want to think it didn't happen, but because I know he had no evil, he could not do any of those things purposely.
But all of these is not precisely because of him (yeah, in a big part it is,). It all made me question myself about death (and I was reading something, "Fedón, About the soul", for school, and it all mixed)..
(GOSH, I have not idea where is this post going).. Anyway. I started thinking, that I know my grandad is dead but I have no idea of the date he died, for example. Sometimes, I don't even remember he's not in this earth, sometimes I belive I'm going to open my door and he'll be there, waiting, or sitting in his place at the table, or watching me when I dance, or waiting for me in his old green Ford Falcon. And I think I can consider myself lucky, you know, when some people only cries because they are afraid to die, or because they are sad when someone dies, I forget it exists, I belive everything is eternal, I don't fear it, I don't mind.. (Somebody would think I'm an insensitive bitch who doesn't miss her dead family or beloved persons,, Of course I'm not. I mean, I AM an insensitive bitch, but I do miss them. Is just that missing people might be normal for me,? I always remember them- that maybe keeps them closer.. And I,, I don't know. I forgot what I was about to write.
I've lost practice. End of the post, (for the moment-) ¬¬

No hay comentarios.: