domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Hidden hero(ine)

The big problem is: I like saving people.
Like the kind of hidden heroes in movies or series, I like meeting people who's got huge problems. Being there for them, helping them, listening to them, feeling their problems as if they were mine, thinking how can I solve them..
Maybe because they make me forget about my own problems, my own life, at least a few minutes or hours or probably days. It's so much easier stop being yourself a few times a month. Your soul goes back to your own body some sort of rejuvenated. With new thoughts, new solutions, new decisions. Also probably, new fears. But it's excited and feels like she, your soul, wants to explode inside of you with new answers and jump back into another body, and solve another puzzle. Make another person smile.
That, in this case, would be the big problem: I like making people smile. But I'm an awful comedian.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You're funny enoguh to assure even your soul is female hahaha

Love ya honey

See ya soon

*Sere dijo...

'course I am =D

love ya more! answer my message, you damn creature of hell(L)