jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

Friends?

I'm getting a little tired of this game of you, where happiness and peace is just a 15%. I'm tired of trying everything, and when I think everything is fine you do something new that makes me feel you don't care. Really, I'm getting tired of all of this, I'm getting tired of you, I'm getting tired of the things you do, and that you do them and you don't even think about who are you doing them to. I think you haven't thought what you are losing. I hope you realise before it's too late.
Three weeks.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello molly,i see your pictures and remembers me my photos. last week i took many photos of springs,i don't have much time to that but in evidence you have .i don't know your e-mail address, so i write here (maybe by chance).

greetings: the most better
i expect to see you
by the way, the correct definition to your brother(i saw his blog) is "a modern hippie", like me....

*Sere dijo...

If I'd know who you are, this would be easier to response, but lets say you are my dear anonymous friend, and I tell you about my pictures.. most of them are old, from last summer or spring '07, but I've taken a few these past months..
Anyway, you can write me or chat with me: sere213k@gmail.com
Thanks for the comment, whoever you are =)