viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

Your voice

Can you lie to me just once? Can you tell me what I need to hear? Can you tell me, with no regrets, with no doubts on your face, that you love me but you have to go?
Stop the pain I get from not having you, stop the guilt I feel for not trying harder. Let me hate you, ask me to love you, I don't want to have you if I can't have you.
Sometimes everything I need is to hear your voice calling me. Then, my world is a warmer place, fake, but better, my nights are not that lonely, my days are not that cold, my house is not that quiet, my eyes are not that red. Everything in a complete balance. Only when you speak.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

OH! This is really pretty

*Sere dijo...

Thank you very much. I was sort of moving to read this again. Made me think.
Thank you, really :)

Anónimo dijo...

If this was Flickr, this post would be in "my favorites"...

*Sere dijo...

Well I haven't got a flickr account (in fact I do but its empty), but be my guest if you want to use the text in yours or everywhere else :)

By the way, in my other comment, where it says "I was sort of moving" should say "IT" was sort of moving.

:)

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks! =)