domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

Know me better

1. What time did you get up this morning?
It wasn't actually "the morning".

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the theater?
I can hardly remember, it was long time ago.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Dr. House

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Milk & chocolate.

6. What is your middle name?
Sol.

7. What food do you dislike?
Everything that's got onion. And mushrooms.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I think it would be La mosca y la sopa, by Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
One that looks like my legs. Bleh.

10. Favorite Sandwich?
Ham and hard boiled egg, or tuna, sandwiches on white bread

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Liars and hypocrites.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Skirts and dresses.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
London or Venice.

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't mind about brands, I use clothing I find cute and that's all.

15. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere with fresh air and lots of photogenic skies and landscapes.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Each one of them are memorable, but I enjoyed last one pretty much.

17. Favorite sport to watch?
I'm not into sports anymore :/ but it used to be football.

18. When is your birthday?
January 24th.

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person.

20. What is your shoe size?
No idea :)

21. Pets?
At the moment, none.

22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
Well, the first part is a "yes", the second one is a "no".

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
Painter.

24. How are you today?
Not bad.

25. What is your favorite candy/dessert?
All of them :P but I'm gonna take a chance and say Ice-cream and jelly.

26. What is your favorite flower?
It used to be roses, now I don't really know.

27. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
July 16th.

28. What is your full name?
Magali Sol Salinas.

29. What are you listening to right now?
Jason Mraz.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Corn cake.

31. Do you wish on stars?
Not really.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red. Or violet.

33. How is the weather right now?
No idea, the window is closed.

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Rena, one of my best friends <3

35. Favorite soft drink?
Peach juice.

36. Favorite restaurant?
None, I prefer home cooking.

37. Real hair color?
Dark brown.

38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Teddy bears.

39. Summer or winter?
Winter.

40. Hugs or kisses?
Both, but I'm so much better at hugging :D

41. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla.

42. Coffee or tea?
I don't drink coffee, so tea.

43. When was the last time you cried?
Don't remind me. No more than 24 hours ago.

44. What is under your bed?
All kind of useless stuff. I don't even remember and I don't feel like checking.

45. What did you do last night?
Visited my grandma :D

46. What are you afraid of?
Amnesia.

47. Salty or sweet?
Little of both.

48. How many keys on your key ring?
3.

49. How many years at your current job?
There is no such thing as my "current job" :P

50. Favorite day of the week?
Lately, all of them are equally boring.

51. How many towns have you lived in?
1.

52. Do you make friends easily?
I think so.

53. Sleep with or without clothes on?
It depends ;)

54. Prefer black or blue pens?
Black.

55. Dress up on Halloween?
No, in Argentina Halloween is not a holiday.

56. Like to travel?
Yes, very very much.

57. Like Someone?
Yep, and also I love someone.

58. Do they know?
He loves me back.

59. Who sleeps with you every night?
Charlie the teddy bear. He is such a nice pillow.

60. Think you’re attractive?
Well, I have my days. But I'm more like average.

61. Want to get married?
Yes I do :)

62. Are you a good student?
No, never been and never will be. Sorry mum, dad :B

63. Are you currently happy?
Yes, if you look at it in the big screen.

64. Christmas or Halloween?
New year.

65. Colored or black-and-white photo?
Black and white, but it has to be a REALLY good one.

66. Do long distance relationships work?
Yes. I’m in a long-time one.

67. Do you believe in astrology?
No.

68. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not sure.

69. Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
No way.

70. Do you drink?
Nope.

71. Do you make fun of people?
Umh, yeah. I know I shouldn't so be nice and don't tell anyone.

72. Do you think dreams eventually come true?
Some of them, if you awake them enough :)

73. Favorite fictional character?
That would be, no doubt, Sherlock Holmes.

74. Go to the movies or rent?
Rent, or download.

75. Have you ever moved?
Just once.

76. Have you ever stolen anything?
Not that I remember.

77. Last time you cut your hair?
Few weeks ago, let's say two.

78. Last time you showered?
Yesterday.

79. Loud or soft music?
Loud, please.

80. Mcdonalds or Burger King?
They are both so fucking tasty and I hate so much to like them both.

81. Number of pillows?
A pillow and a cushion.

82. Piano or guitar?
I prefer the sound of a piano, but I'm always closer to guitars.

83. Current job?
Being lazy counts?

84. Last thing you bought?
Dinner.

85. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
Mmmm,... "The best you ever had is just a memory and those dreams".

86. Pick a movie quote?
—”They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true. What they don't tell you, is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up."

87. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No.

88. Ever been in a car wreck?
Just little ones.

89. Were you popular in high school?
Not-at-all.

90. Have you ever made a mistake?
All the time. It appears I can't live without them, ya know?

91. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No.

92. Have you ever peed in public?
Not that I remember.

93. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Sure I would, eventually, but I don't think they would be the first to know.

94. Beatles or Stones?
Nirvana.

95. Do you have any phobias?
I wouldn't be so sure, but perhaps.

96. Do you walk around the house naked?
No.

97. If you were an animal what would you be?
Anything that flies.

98. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
Same as mine.

99. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
None, I can't even imagine.

100. Do you have any special talents?
Well I wouldn't call them "talents"...

101. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
I go up to my room, turn the computer on and put on some music.

102. Do you like horror or comedy?
All except horror and cheap comedy.

103. What did you dream last night?
I think I didn't dream.

104. Are you named after anyone?
No.

105. Alcoholic drink?
None.

106. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

107. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to.

108. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
No way.

109. How do you flush the toilet in public?
I don’t understand the question.

110. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.

111. What song do you hate the most
Mmm, Sweet child o' mine could be.

112. What are your super powers?
Thanks for reminding me I cannot teleport myself. Comprehensive and perceptive, maybe.

113. What’s your most annoying habit?
I sleep really deep. And I cannot shut up a single moment.

114. Where did you last go on vacation?
I don't think those weekends count as "vacations" so I would say Buenos Aires and then Tornquist.

115. What is your best physical feature?
I really like my eyes and mouth but that's something you guys should answer, not me.

116. What CD is closest to you right now?
I can see both James Blunt's discs from here. And "The open door" by Evanescence.

117. What color are your bed sheets?
My bed is not wearing sheets right now, but as soon as she gets some, they will be light blue I think.

118. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird.

119. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't drive, but I would not talk on the phone if I did.

120. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I would go back before Luca Prodan's death and hug him.

121. What do you do when no one is watching?
Pee? hahah I don't know. Everything. Half of my life happens while no one is watching.

122. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
Well, I don't know, but I hope Natalie Portman.

123. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Mmmmmm. Can't decide.

124. Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Las pastillas del abuelo, when they were my favourite.

125. Do you talk to yourself?
Yeah, all the time.

No hay comentarios.: